East Bay Probate & Trust Administration (EBPTA) is a boutique Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration firm based in the East Bay, serving Oakland, Alameda county and the Greater Bay Area. We offer client-focused representation and counsel for a comprehensive Estate Planning services including:
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directive
- Medi-Cal Planning
- Probate Process
- Trust Administration
- LGBT Estate Plan
- Blended Families Second Or Third Marriages
- Special Needs Trusts
We at EBPTA take great pride in what we do – this comes from our tradition of quality and service. We have a dedicated team* of attorneys, CPAs, wealth managers, insurance agents, private investigators, appraisers and valuation professionals. Our services and dedication to our professions make EBPTA the Estate Planning place for our East Bay community. Let’s meet some of our team members*:
- Mike Broad. Role: EBPTA Founder, an attorney. Mike represents a tradition of quality and service to our community in the East Bay and the greater Bay Area since 1986. EBPTA offers client focused representation and counsel in a variety of estate planning services including living trust, wills, durable power of attorney, advanced healthcare directives, medi-cal planning, probate and trust administration. Mike measures his success not only in terms of the success he has had in the courtroom but also by the long-term relationships he has developed with his clients.
- Kate Phillips. Role: California Certified Residential Specialist. Kate is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), a national designation which less than 4% of all Realtors possess. Kate has been a Realtor since 1990 serving the East Bay. Kate approaches her real estate practice with a natural desire and commitment to be a zealous advocate for her clients. She focuses on protecting her clients best interests, as she guides and educates them through the complex process of selling or buying a home.
- Marcia Larson. Role: California Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. Marcia has twenty-nine years of experience in appraising residential properties including single family, condominiums, four-unit apartment buildings and various estate types of valuation. Marcia prides herself in providing prompt, efficient and courteous service, and enjoys working with the various people she encounters professionally.
- Doug Fountain. Role: California License Private Investigator, CA #PI 17234. Bonded California Process Server, Retired Police Office, 30+ years of civil and criminal investigation, debt collection, locating defendants/witnesses and related matters. Doug aggressively assists Attorneys in getting the facts and the cases handled properly.
- Anna Price. Role: Senior Care Consultant. Anna is an award-winning senior care expert with an extensive background in senior living management including independent, assisted living and memory care residential facilities. Anna is passionate in helping families navigate the roadmap of senior living for themselves or their loved ones. She is an active volunteer in many senior service organizations throughout the East Bay.
There are many tools at our disposal to help prepare your estate plan. Regardless if your concerns involve your real estate and financial assets, planning for the care of your children, planning for your health care needs or to ensure that your property goes to the beneficiaries of your choice, we provide the expertise you need to meet your goals.
We prefer to meet with our clients in our Oakland office across from Lake Merritt. However, we are willing to go the extra mile to meet our clients in their homes or medical facilities if needed. At East Bay Probate and Trust Administration, we have the knowledge and experience to provide you the peace of mind of a job well done. For more information about the firm’s services, call us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
East Bay Probate & Trust Administration,
Law Office of Mike Broad,
1999 Harrison Street, 18th Floor,
Oakland, CA 94612
*Every team member in EBPTA and any professional referral by EBPTA is to an independently owned and operated business that conducts their respective business services under their individual business names and under his or her individual business licenses. Referrals to team members are made for our client’s convenience.